Online Bookings are available to be made from Friday 22nd October.
PLEASE READ the following terms and conditions carefully before making a booking:
1. Vaccination Information: As of Friday 22nd October, Under the Governments Public Health Orders, you and ALL your guests, will be required to be double vaccinated to dine with us. All guests will be required to show proof of their vaccinations upon arrival.
2. Please Note: All bookings made are subject to seating times and patrons will need to vacate their tables at the end of each sitting.
3. Online bookings close 45 minutes prior to the start of each sitting. For any bookings after this, please call the Hotel on 5243 2802.
By making this reservation you agree and acknowledge as follows;
- From 5.30pm on Friday, Saturday + Sundays, all patrons MUST be over 18 years of age to sit in our Rooftop Beer Garden
- We charge $50 per person for any patron that does not show up to the booking so please make sure you confirm your numbers.
- Your booking numbers must include any babies and children and number of high chairs if required.
- Online bookings can only be made for up to 10 people. Any larger bookings you must call the hotel direct.
- You agree to acknowledge that yourself along with any of your guests are not displaying cold like symptoms, have been in contact with any known COVID cases and have not returned from interstate or overseas in the past 14 days
- Please arrive no more than 10mins prior to your booking and have your phone out ready to scan our QR code.
- All Adult guests will be required to check in upon entry to comply with the current Government Legislation. Please ensure all guests have the Service Victoria app. Details will be retained for 28 days.
- Double bookings times are not permitted
- All minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian and are included in your table booking head count
- Please note no table allocations are guaranteed
- The Belmont Hotel is committed to the safety of all patrons and staff and is a registered COVID safe business
- Tables are only kept for a maximum of 15 mins past your booking time, at which time your table may be reallocated. Fees may apply for no show bookings during peak service periods. If you are going to be late, please contact the Hotel directly on 5243 2802
- A 10% surcharge applies on public holidays
- Outdoor bookings – Please understand we have limited cover and cannot fit all bookings under cover. If inclement weather is forecast, we will do our best to accommodate.
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]