Things to know about making a booking and coming to our venue
1. Bookings can have a maximum of 10 people per table and tables will be 1.5m apart
2. The new regulations require seating time slots of up to 1.45 hours. 15 minutes is left at the end of every sitting so that the staff can clean and sanitise before the next sitting
3. Patron contact details are taken upon entry to the venue
4. Photo identification showing a current postcode must be shown when entering the venue.
5. Masks must be worn and can only be removed once seated at your table. If you need to go to the bathroom, you must be wearing your mask. Anyone that is not wearing a mask will be refused service and asked to leave
6. Cashless transactions are encouraged
7. We’re only offering table service; you cannot walk up to the bar to order any food or drinks. Tabs can be split for each person once you are ready to pay.
To book a table please call 03 5243 2802. We do not accept bookings via email or social media
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Online bookings coming soon